Thursday 21 May 2009

Dave Clarke - No One's Driving


I really don't know much about techno music so it's a bit of a surprise to see this single in my collection. Yet another purchase from WH Smiths bargain bin I probably paid the 50p for this single solely because of the Chemical Brothers mix on the b-side. I'm glad I did though as this is a cracking piece of music from the man dubbed 'the Baron of Techno' by the legendary John Peel.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 No One's Driving
2 No One's Driving [Chemical Brothers Remix]
3 Wisdom To The Wise (Red 2) [Robert Hood Mix]
----------------------------------------------------
--------------------
------------------------------------------
NB: The cover image above is from the 12" promo. The CD cover was yellow but didn't show up very good in the scan.
----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment